Spoon carving set.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
While all the above advice is good the cost may be high, unless any of them do a big discount. (they are trying to make a living with handmade tools after all) so my advice, such as it is, is to buy Mora/Frosts
knives from Axminster, they do 10% off on buying ten + units of any one item but a call to them may illicit a little more help. (although their website search engine is total rubbish and I can't find a link worth posting:( )

Rob.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
While all the above advice is good the cost may be high, unless any of them do a big discount. (they are trying to make a living with handmade tools after all) so my advice, such as it is, is to buy Mora/Frosts
knives from Axminster, they do 10% off on buying ten + units of any one item but a call to them may illicit a little more help. (although their website search engine is total rubbish and I can't find a link worth posting:( )

Rob.
With the big caveat they will all probably need sharpening and reprofiling to be useful.

Hi jpa1, I will be totally honest I have carved spoons with just my mora classic no.1 and they work enough to eat with. but if you want it to look the bees knees as well then all you need is a mora 164 crook knife along side your normal knife.

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE