spitewinter may 6th-8th

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
please read this edit

unfortunately the spitewinter camps are going to have to be cancelled for the foreseable future, i'm really sorry about this, if the situation changes at all i'll let you all know.

cheers

stuart

Last edited:

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i really wasn't expecting names to be going on a list this quickly on this one!

it'll be good to see you up here karl, and good to meet you dan. new faces at spitewinter, good stuff!

stuart

absw

Mar 14, 2011
Reading, Berkshire
ab5w.com
If you allow new people to come I would like to attend, its abit of a trek up to middle England from Reading.. but I would rather drive that than have to faff around the M25 to go to the south-east meets.

New (ish) to bushcraft.. Have dabbled in it with the scouts..

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
If you allow new people to come I would like to attend, its abit of a trek up to middle England from Reading.. but I would rather drive that than have to faff around the M25 to go to the south-east meets.

Well first off, welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll be very welcome to the meet, but keep an eye out for some of the other Midlands meets too. Some of them are a lot nearer to you than Spitewinter -- I just got back from one that's half the distance from Reading. (In 1974-5 I lived in Pangbourne Street. :) )

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
thanks to all that have shown an interest in the spitewinter meets, unfortunately at the moment it looks like they'll no longer be taking place.

sorry

stuart

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
That's realliy bad news - ?anything we did? or anything we can do to change somebody's mind??

nothing at all that we did chris, we've left with our good reputation intact.
anything we can do to change somebody's mind? - PM inbound

stuart

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i just wanted to say thank you for the understanding/support/offers of help i've recieved from everyone that i've spoken to about this so far, you really are all gentlemen, and i can honestly say that i'm proud to have made your aquaintences.:You_Rock_

thanks again

stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE