Lords Wood Meet December 09~11 2022

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Dammit I just logged in to say that as it's going to be sub-zero I'll be coming down tonight for an overnighter and it's cancelled!

Season's greetings to everyone -- I hope all's well, especially with those of you who had to pull out for health reasons.

Ged.
Blimey Ged been a while. Maybe see you next year :)

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Aaagghh. I can see the thumbnail Steve, looks great and I can see it's 760-odd kBytes, but I can't get the full resolution image. Yes I am logged in.

"The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later."

What's that about? How do you attach an image anyway? When I try to do that the forum software insists that I give a URL. I don't want to attach something from another public-accessible Web page, it's just an image stored locally. :(

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Aaagghh. I can see the thumbnail Steve, looks great and I can see it's 760-odd kBytes, but I can't get the full resolution image. Yes I am logged in.

"The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later."

What's that about? How do you attach an image anyway? When I try to do that the forum software insists that I give a URL. I don't want to attach something from another public-accessible Web page, it's just an image stored locally. :(
i have been having the same issues loading onto BCUK, 'server error' i had to log in and out a few times. :( just click on the thumbnail to see full image.

Last edited:

WombleWill

Tenderfoot
Dec 12, 2011
Wigston, Leicestershire
Looks wicked Steve, glad you braved the cold. Such a nice spot on the top there.

Have a wicked Christmas everyone and look forward to seeing you all in the new year for some more meets!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE