spitewinter june 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Didn't wanna mention the 10 carrier bags full of beer and food sat in the back of the car mate, creates a bad impression, lol;):D:lmao: :35:

Only if you go home with 11 carriers full of beer fella.

Bodge found a 4 pack of Stella stashed at Rough Close last visit there so I guess you never know.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Only if you go home with 11 carriers full of beer fella.

Bodge found a 4 pack of Stella stashed at Rough Close last visit there so I guess you never know.

my mate ben found stella at rough close, maybe it's thrown in with the camping?

cheers

stuart

leaf man

Nomad
Feb 2, 2010
Blacker Hill
just bottled the beer and birch wine. beer smells like.... well, you'll see. tastes like a light beer. wine tastes like rocket fuel and gets you pie eyed after very liitle. it should considering it has over 1.5kgs of sugar and 1kg of raisens pickled in it! tastes gud actually

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
If you fancy coming to mine and picking it up you can borrow my 23L cooking pot, it still has the smell of the first curry we done at RC and the blackened sides from the communal lol

I have a fair sized pot, I think it's only about 14 litres but it would surely do a meal for a dozen and it's available if you want it. Just let me know. It's aluminium with a strong steel half-circle handle.

ged

Jul 16, 2009
if you do manage to get up mate, and it would be nice to see you, i'll have that pouch for you. it's half finished at the moment, i've been busy with other things unfortunately, but i'll get it done this next week.

That's great Stu, I'm pretty sure I'll be coming and I can bring the stones.

Ged.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I am up for the food as well, the naughty corner on the move :) Just let me know if you need anything....

Could I have a little wood to play with too, not fussy as I like to see what I am going to do with once I see it :)

Another set up me a bit lighter than last time but still have a few bits with me :)

Anyone want Rat Packs or Hexi or cylumes or blow pokers?

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
I have a fair sized pot, I think it's only about 14 litres but it would surely do a meal for a dozen and it's available if you want it. Just let me know. It's aluminium with a strong steel half-circle handle.

Ged, if you could bring it that would be great, save a fair old trek to get Snarf's one off him.

ged

Jul 16, 2009
Just wondering if we'll be able to use a fire pit like last time? If Cliff can't make it I can probably make one like his in an hour or two.

Ged.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Just wondering if we'll be able to use a fire pit like last time? If Cliff can't make it I can probably make one like his in an hour or two.

Ged.

i don't really see it being a problem, i guess it's down to the warden on the day really. if all else failed we could always just set it up over one of the concrete fire blocks though.

cheers

stuart

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
I am up for the food as well, the naughty corner on the move :) Just let me know if you need anything....

Could I have a little wood to play with too, not fussy as I like to see what I am going to do with once I see it :)

Another set up me a bit lighter than last time but still have a few bits with me :)

Anyone want Rat Packs or Hexi or cylumes or blow pokers?

are the blow pokers the same as martink9's? i think it's a piece of radio antenna or something like that, with a taper to it basically. if so, can i have one please?

cheers

stuart

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire

Ged.

I'll be bringing my jerrycan fire box. :)

I'm just repacking my kit after getting back form a Meet about 3 hours ago :D

leaf man

Nomad
Feb 2, 2010
Blacker Hill
fellas, im sorry but i have to pull out.
i have taken a MASSIVE financial hit this weekend as well as some other big ball breakers and am in no fit state to come, nor can i now afford to.
will do what i can for the next time, hope you all have a ball
mike

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
i have taken a MASSIVE financial hit this weekend as well as some other big ball breakers and am in no fit state to come, nor can i now afford to.
mike

Bad luck Mike. Real life has a habit of butt kicking us sometimes. See you at the next one maybe.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Bad luck Mike. Real life has a habit of butt kicking us sometimes. See you at the next one maybe.

He's actually just heard about your cooking. :lmao:

mike

Mike,

Maybe the next one, real life takes priority over hobbies sometimes

Take care.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE