Speed cameras

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tytek

Forager
Dec 25, 2009
Leeds
Thought you might be interested to know that following the UK Government's freedom of information act you can now get access to ALL speed camera offences registered in the last 12 months. Did you know that every time your car goes past a speed camera, even 1mph over the set limit, it is registered and put on a database? You only get a ticket if you are way over the limit or, (this is the bit that I didn't know) if you receive over 10 near misses, you will be classed as a serial offender and get a ticket the next time you go just over the limit. This is why you hear of people being done for 34mph in a 30mph limit area, whilst others doing 39 do not. You can check what has been registered against your vehicle at the following web address:

http://www.i-database.co.uk

Then click link:- 'Click here to check your registration'. Then view picture of yourself when it happened.

UK Speed Camera Database. Check to see if you have been caught speeding
www.i-database.co.uk
Speed Cameras are a common part of every day life and serve to deter the motorist from speeding in areas with high accident rates. Following deregulation of information, you can now check online to see if you have any impending Speeding tickets coming your way. ...

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
what?:eek::eek: I've never even been there? :eek::eek::eek:
someones forged my numberplate!!!!

oh... "look at the picture"!:lmao::rolleyes: (note to self: always double check tytek's info)

Last edited:

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
*** lol! my dad was actually in that area on the day it said probably speeding! then my mum went all machine gun questions at me because she thought the website obviously was full of viruses and terrorists and they must have just stole her car.

walker

Oct 27, 2006
devon
i put in my works lorry number and it came up speeding it only does 54 so i dont know how i managed the speed it said i was doing but i did think for a bit till i pressed the pic lol:lmao:

W

wildjim

We're getting them installed in my area : (

I downloaded a location POI script to my Garmin GPS so it will beep when I approach a Red Light Camera or Speed Camera : )

http://www.poi-factory.com/

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE