Spamel signing off for a while!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Well, flights are delayed so I'm still here for a little while longer!!

Cheers for all the support, I've been touched by the posts both here and over on BB. All I can say is :You_Rock_

Spamel

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
Typical Crab Air, took them three days to get me there on Telic 1

Take care Spamel

"keep low and move fast" and don't forget "keep your powder dry"

:You_Rock_

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
My brother in law has ten weeks on ten weeks off as of Jan, like I said to him - in life theres no such thing as short straws only oppatunities - all that duty free and what an environment to practise the hand drill!
Seriously ( I do that stuff once in a while :) ) Keep your head down and stay lucky,
all our thaughts are with you.
Neil

Alison

Jul 30, 2005
Dear Spamel- and there was me thinking that you left dear old Pompey for absolutely no reason, but the beer, to go to Germany:) Good luck! Hey, any news from home i'll let you know! (maybe 2007or 2008 is likely! hopefully we'll still be in the premiership but i wouldn't take any bets)

11binf

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Phx. Arizona U.S.A
sorry for the late post.... hey bro God bless you and your outfit .......always wear your kevlar and vest, even in the latrine!!! and always have your weapon close to hand ....we will count on your safe return .....vince gonzales ...U.S. ARMY INFANTRY RET.. :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE