Southern alternative to Altberg?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Go on the altberg site, and they may have a list of which events/country fairs they will be attending this year, could be one near you.

Rob

Vulpes

Nomad
Nov 30, 2011
Cahulawassee River, Kent
Ring them they will tell you if its worth coming over for a fitting or advise you on the best sizes

ATB

Duncan

Yeah I did bell them and after describing my Donald Duck feet to the lady, she suggested I make an appointment and get them properly fitted. There's no way I'm getting up there for a long while though if at all. My brother goes up that way for holidays sometimes, so I might hitch a ride with him to save on petrol money or volunteer to share the driving with him. With 5-10 weeks time to get them made, I'd say there's no way I'm going to get them for my next outing, so no hurry really. Seeing as it's goose season, I only really need trainers or rubber boots anyway at the moment.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE