Southampton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Sorry about that Blankfisherman. It was last night. Don't worry about missing it. We will be meeting up again soon. This time we shall try and be alittle clearer about the date.

Any members from the Sussex/Hampshire area are more than welcome.

Thanks to Espy, Lithril and Bushwacker Bob it was a good evening.

M

mike the pike

Hi All,i'm based down in Ringwood,Hampshire and would like to get together with other Bushcrafters in the area,i,ve just found this thread so would look forward to meeting up at some point, cheers Mike

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hi Mike.

I'm not sure when we will be having another meetup. They are fairly impromtu afairs open to all who want to turn up. Hopefully somwtime soon we can have an overnighter.

Seems so far I am the sole Sussex bod willing to make the trek.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
So come on then, whens the next meetup, think its about time we made Pete travel for once ;-). If we've not got people coming from Ringwood and Bournemouth, was just wondering if it was worth going somewhere in the New Forest, Romsey or Ower for this one. There are a couple of reasonable places just off the motorway at Ower if travelling is a problem, if its not then the Forest could be good.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
bl**dy hell Lithril...Thats the west country,we'd be grockles down there,especially Wayne,he has to come from Bognor!
This could be a long thread as we dont have a venue or date :aargh4:

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I dont mind driving to the forest. Just make it an easy place to find, it gets dark in those woods and things go bump in the night.

Might be nice if we can get Elliot and the rest of you Hampshire lads along.

Elliott

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2004
Dorset
I am set for a beer/meet and have permission - although unable to make 10th, 18th or 19th and would be able to turn up late for 15th, 16th and 23rd depending on distance (coming from Verwood - North of Ringwood and Bournemouth), all else should be maneagable.

Elliott

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE