Southampton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elliott

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2004
Dorset
Cheers all for a good evening (and Pumbaa for driving). I counted twelve of us in total and what a great collection of toys being passed around for coverting.

Elliott

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
pumbaa said:
Just a thought , but would it be possible to arrange a saturday night camp ?
It would be good to do the same round a fire where we could actualy have a play with some of these toys (I know Motorbike man wants to try a henny) .
Pumbaa
Now theres an Idea.
all we need is a place to do it. Wayne? :lmao:

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hi Guys.

I just caught the thread.

I would be happy to host a Southampton meet in the woods. Although i am not in Southampton.

I may have some suitable land near Portsdown hill. i need to make sure. it maybe better less travel for you guys otheriwse once a date is sorted pm me for directions.

Although i need some wood clearance done.:)

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Hi Wayne,
Always up for some fun :D
and of course setting things alight that im supposed to. An idea if the dates/times will be weekends only? as i work shifts and have far too much free time but normally only weekdays let us know :You_Rock_

risby

Forager
Jun 21, 2005
dorset, uk
I'm keen to meet some fellow forum members and happy to do any wood clearing work that's needed. What's envisaged: just daytime or an overnight stay?

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hi all.

I am lucky enough to have access to 10 acres for camping and a further 250 acres for wandering.

The wood is mostly derelict coppice and is the largest ancient woodland south of the A27. there is a very nice pub 15 minutes south of the wood.

The area for camping is quite wild at the minute i am looking to clear some of the Herb layer to improve the access.

If people are interested in a weekender in the woods that would be great. :)

Wayne said:
Hi all.

I am lucky enough to have access to 10 acres for camping and a further 250 acres for wandering.

The wood is mostly derelict coppice and is the largest ancient woodland south of the A27. there is a very nice pub 15 minutes south of the wood.

The area for camping is quite wild at the minute i am looking to clear some of the Herb layer to improve the access.

If people are interested in a weekender in the woods that would be great. :)
Depending on dates and transport, I'd be up for it

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Ok all I have got that calender out and sorted a date.

Friday 6th - 8th January.

Parking is limited at the minute i will speak to the landowner to see if i can sort something better.

Can everyone who is likely to come let me know so i have some idea of numbers?

It should be a good chance to work off some of those christmas excess.

I have started a new thread can you post any question on that one. Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE