Southampton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com
It looks as though there are a fair few people around this neck of the woods - Andylaser, Lithril, Blankfisherman, possibly Bushwackerscott, myself...

Anyone fancy getting together one evening in a pub? I realise it is indoors and everything, but we could slum it... :-D Doesn't even have to be in Southampton, there are some nice pubs about that don't feel the need to have bouncers on the door.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Sounds good to me, was thinking a similar thing the other day. If Southamptons too busy, we could always go to somewhere like the Red Shoot in the Forest?

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
sounds good to me too! good venue could be the hampshire bowman in Dundridge.Very nice ale :wink: and also to the east of Soton which may make it a bit closer for th sussex lads

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
I work a 3 shift rotating pattern, so Nights (2200-0600) this week, lates (1400-2200) next then earlies (0600-1400). Thursday nights aren't a problem but would be good if they're on an early shift as I won't have to shoot off early. Sorry to be awkward.

Matt

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
trying to get my head around this. what about this thursday,dependant on who can get there for when.I reason Lithril could make it earlier cos he'd have to leave shortly after 9 as his shift starts at 10. Wayne needs time to get from bognor,so if he could get there by 8 he'd be able to cross paths with Lithril.What about you Espy,Andylaser,chux or anyone else interested?

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Yup I can make this thursday, if the pub is where I think it is, its pretty much on the A32 to Alton anyway so I'll be halfway there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE