Southampton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
I'll be there barring disasters, not sure what time tho' I'm fairly confident I could find bushcrafters in a pub,we dont know what each other looks like. LOOK FOR THE SHAVED LEFT FOREARMS :lol: :lol:

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
I'm the one that really needs a haircut, got a goatee and should be wearing a Coors Shirt... hoping no management are at work tonight as I'm wearing a Budweiser one, oh well.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Well cheers for tonight, guys good to be able to put a few more faces to names, looking forward to meeting up again at some point. Be good to get away for a weekend locally too if anyones interested.

JimFSC

Tenderfoot
Mar 21, 2004
Isle of Wight
Hi guys, just moved from the Welsh posse to the Isle of Wight- seem to be the only Bushcraft representative out this way but I'd be up for a meet sometime! Let me know if you fancy a trip in New Forest or even over here!
Blue Sky, Jim. :pack:

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
We could always do an over nighter in the forest, can't have fires in most places although I may have somewhere after this weekend, but apart from that would be good.

bushwacker bob

Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Yea ,I'm up for it, tho' not much beer drinking went on! land lord did a good trade in free water :uu:

D'you like my poofy new avatar? smells better than the polecat

bushwacker bob

Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
I'll swap that blade for a couple of nice bits of american walnut!

I can make most dates but my saturdays in july are pre- commitments. :11doh:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE