South Wales Meet 2008

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Can you stick dean and mikes names down aswell please.... dean has no intenet connection until christmas and has asked me to post for him :D

Looks like there will be quite a few there :)

Ed

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Rik / Tim

Are you still looking to go for a weekend at the end of the month? if so I could do with a weekend out of town.

Stewart

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Can you stick dean and mikes names down aswell please.... dean has no intenet connection until christmas and has asked me to post for him :D

Looks like there will be quite a few there :)

Ed

Done, this is looking like a good camp:)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Rik / Tim

Are you still looking to go for a weekend at the end of the month? if so I could do with a weekend out of town.

Stewart

Red, no problem here, its me, Nigel, Tim and you, very last weekend of the month 30th. I'll confirm when Nigel knows he has the weekend off etc, any day now

Damn, that would be three weekends in a rwo away for me, I'd be VERY unpopular. Maybe a quick pre Christmas dash out on 8th - 9th Dec in Brecon anyone?

hmm 2 weekends in a row...... what a damn fine idea esp in the lead up to what is undoubtedly the most stressful time of the year, I'm sure to be JUST as POPULAR as you, but as I'm EXPECTED to do xmas dinner and possibly new year with SWTSMBOBUI's parents then realistically speaking I am still in credit so to speak:nana: .
Cheers Tim
PS yup up for that

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Amended list

NigelT
op knot (+2?)
Manc
me
Luke
Lee
Evil (stove collector chap)
John Fenna
Ed
Tourist
Elma
Timinwales
Tengu
Red Kite
Dougster
Souter
markheolddu
dean
mike

21:)

M

mob257774

Like to be added to that list, how do I find out where to go?
Cheers!

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Sorry Rik, not going to be able to make 30th Nov. Please, have a good time in my absence and don't for once think about me and my dissertation while your at it!:(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE