South Wales Feb 2009

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Venue for the Feb meet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I'ts good to hear you all had another great w/end! I'm gutted...but I hope to see most of you in May (8th-10th) location yet to be decided.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Gents, words cannot express my gratitude. For everyone to turn up (apologies have been noted) and the new faces as well as old, for the entertainment and social gymnastics, for the god food, good grog and not laughing when i blew chunks and, last but not least, the beautiful gift i recieved. I cannot begin to tell you how touched and humbled i am (This is Oscars night, is'nt it!). Thanks, one and all.:eek:
all together now......

"For He's a jolly good fellow...For He's a jolly good Fellow....!" :lmao:

Well deserved if you ask me mate, you've sorted us out with a cracking site there :You_Rock_

dr jones

Feb 21, 2007
west wales
Come on then fellas, lets start gettin the next meet nailed together , im chompin at the bit here or is that just because the rum is wearing off !!!

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Nice pics Cap'n Badger, a few new faces I see including your own, I hope to meet you all soon.
How's the 8-10th May sound to you Roly!
That looks like a mighty fine site you found yourself there Jed!

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi All, Nice to see the familiar faces and to meet some new faces too . Thanks to everyone for a great meet even though my son and i only made it for a day
Cheers Topknot.

onnen

Feb 18, 2009
south Wales
Thanks for a nice weekend,
i`m only just getting over it, Fenna stores Ltd needs to get light weight gear in stock!!!!
goose, springbock a good curry and spit roast pork where do they get these rat packs from. Cheers hope to see you next time
from he both of us!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE