South Bucks meetup?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hi James. You know my circumstances! I would love to come visit your South Bucks Meet. Having NO responsibility would be such a weight lifted you would not believe! That is if I would be welcome. Regards from Swyn.

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
Currently in discussion with various land owners about using their woods/land. :dunno: I'd expect solid answers in a couple of weeks. Current interest levels are around 6 - 8 people (not just BushcraftUK), so we'll probably keep the first one fairly small.

Jason

R

robstevens

Jason

As I said down the Goblin I will be interested in coming. Any word from that land owner that you told me about.

Povarian

Forager
May 24, 2005
High Wycombe, Bucks
Thanks for a pleasant few hours in the woods there. It was good to meet a few of you in person, at last. Hopefully I can get to stay longer next time. Well done Jason for getting the ball rolling.

Lovely location, I'll be taking the nipper up there soon. (While I can still remember where the Birch polypore were.) I foresee a full day of hammocks, brew. forgage and whittling.

Graham.

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
I've been trying very hard to get some landowners permission, but as of yet I've had no comeback. If anyone is interested in helping or knows of someone who can help it would be very much appreciated :eek:

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Hi Jason I've been having a think about the meet up why don't we try and find a scout sit that will have us i believe one of the guys who came out on the Ashridge meet was in the mouvement maybe he would cary more weight than a non scout when asking if we could use a site i believe there is a site at ashridge and a site near chalfont st peter the would be worth trying.

what do you think?

James

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Excellent - Loads of people seem interested - Well done to Jason 'The Mason' Sears for getting things off the ground. Even though he does have a cheap knife, a small axe and drinks flat, room temperature beer:sadwavey: .

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
hi to all stll not much feed back but hopefuly some thing wil come up .it would good to get together for a camp fire and chat :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE