sourcing a tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

OldFingersGreen

Forager
Jan 30, 2009
Manchester
as most of you know the midlands outdoor show is this coming weekend. it will be my first propernight under a tarp and i am greatly looking forward to it.

now my friend has decided he wants to come but he has no tarp and hammock. i've asked in our local outdoors shops before and they dont stock them so instead of trawling
round every surplus shop in the district i thought i'd ask on here.

are there any websites that offer next day delivery? or does anyone know any good surplus shops that will definitely have tarps in the preston/wigan region?

if some one has one in my area i could collect or who could post it first class for next day delivery that would be good.

cheers

dan

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'd call Nick at DD, I'm sure he can get something out next day for you.

You could take a trip over to Tamarack but it will cost you a bit more, plus everything else you see in the shop will end up in your basket.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I'd give Lurch a shout via PM.

He is a really good bloke to do business with and will take it to the Meet for you. He has done this for a few folk at the Middlewood Meets.

Simon

EDIT:

Alternatively, if you are anywhere near Burnley I could lend you one?
PM me if that is what you want to do...

OldFingersGreen

Forager
Jan 30, 2009
Manchester
sorted it now. ordered some off dd hammocks, 3X3m olive green tarp and the standard hammock. £54 quid, free delivery and a free net hammock. can't complain!

cheers for the help

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE