sorry for the bad news

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
hanks for the good luck and rumour has it that we will get kept because we only dont make proffit because the rent is two hih on the building we use as the hotel but due to new landlords who are willing to half the rent we might get kept will find out later at some point. anyways travelodge are only selling ones that dont make profit and we do just not enough because of the landords but rumourand i believe and trust this source has it that they hotel has new landlords cos they old ones who were asking an extortionate amout have gone bust and we will find out later

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Sorry to hear this Drew. From your posts I was aware you really enjoyed your job
Sounds like there may be a bit of hope though
I wouldn't put off having a look around to see what opportunities there are for someone with your experience It can only be helpful
Your employers will show no mercy to you if they make the decision and you in turn are entitled to look after your long term interests
Hope it works out
Get some woods time to sort your thoughts

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Things are really biting now. Lots of small firms and independent shops are closing as well as big chains like HMV and Jessops. I work at a University that is riding the recession quite well and even my department has had changes. My working week has had 6 hours cut off it and I get my first wage under the new regime at the end of this month. Most of my hobby and fun money will be wiped out now sadly. At least I can still afford to pay the bills though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE