something a bit different.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
This is the second part of the commission i have done for one of the members on bb.
this is one of the most challenging things i have done to date, he wanted a money carrying case that he could carry the different currency that he uses all the time, and he also wanted me to make a compartment so that he could pop his passport in there.
he gave me a free run on this, with embellishment, i sourced the best sued money can buy, and the best stingray that i could get hold of for this, i used premium calf skin leather for this, to keep this a little special.
this is a birthday gift, so i went out my way to make this the best i could, there were times when doing this project especially toward the end when i thought please don't mess up now, as it would have cost a small fortune if i got one stitch wrong or slipped when cutting.
i hope you like it.

money carrying case. by lucky_lee, on Flickr

014 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

015 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

019 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

018 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

028 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

026 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

023 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

029 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

034 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
superb quality Lee. as im still a beginner with my leatherwork im always risking my leather tae try out new styles or techniques and often with a degree of failure and waste afterwards. its good tae know that the professionals also take the odd risk and try something new :D
Odinson

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Well Lee again you have surpassed your self, I think the work you produce is some of the best leather work I have seen. I am yet to have anything done but no doubt in the future I will get something. Quality craftsmanship artisan. Nuff said.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Well Lee again you have surpassed your self, I think the work you produce is some of the best leather work I have seen. I am yet to have anything done but no doubt in the future I will get something. Quality craftsmanship artisan. Nuff said.
Thanks mate, your comments mean a lot mate.
take care.
lee.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Looks a beaut Lee, and can only imagine those anxious moment in the last cuts and stitches of this process :surrender:
Topjob yet again Lee
Yours sincerely, still a fan, Ruud

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE