Some small stuff for trades

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Hi,

i have some gear and maybe useful thing that i might trade for other gadgets,ill list the things i desire,after my own offerings.

veittii2.jpg

Marttiini ranger leuku.The knife has never been used,but the sheath has been carried a bit.This is because i have two of these and i have modified the other knife,so this,un used can change its owner with slightly used sheath.TRADED

-Some wood handled marttini,with carbon steel blade.Has little bit of surface rust spots but the blad eis othervise really good,it havent been used much nor sharpened with any stone.The handle is propably birch,and my dog has once bite it,it doesnt effect use,but id use just the blade and make a new handle from better material.The sheath was broken by dog,so i dont have it,but i have one plastic liner with it,that can be used with new sheath that you can make.TRADED

-old mora,with spine that has teeth for scaling a fish.Would enjoy from rehandling and sharpening.has a old worn sheath that would still make good liner for leather sheath if you sand off the markings from it.TRADED

putelitsunmuut1.jpg

Vintage Silva belt pouch for silva ranger compass,its actually in pretty decent condition,and when i got it,it was never carried,but i carried for one weekend.so the belt loop is in nice shape too.Has old swedish writing inside,from seventies i think.Has also Silvas old logo,it doesnt show well in the pic,sorry. TRADED

SIGG retro bottle with cup,i bought this but i havent even filled it,and its been just collecting dust in the shelf,as its really too small for my thirst. TRADED

Kydex sheath for mora 2000,used for one day.Has loop for 3/8" firesteel too,and removable belt loop that allows about 2" x 1/4" belts.From on-scene tacticals.

1 brand new spare blades for Bahco Laplander folding saw. ONE LEFT

Small wind/stormproof re-fillable butane lighter,works well,and is in nice condition. STILL LEFT

Horizontal,handmade leather belt sheath for folding knife,multitool etc,atleast leatherman surge fits easily.STILL LEFT

linkkarit.jpg

EKA Super Swede,never used.This unfortunately has also Normark markings on handle,but they can be removed.TRADED

Victorinox Swiss Champ( i think it is older swiss champ) with billion tools,in very good condition,and comes with sturdy black belt pouch.STILL LEFT

Gak,made in germany.I used the the spike on this for punching leather,etc,othervise its as good as new.STILL LEFT

some folding knife,new.No markings,but its very much like one sused by norwegian army,and many other armies,as well as sailors.I cant remember using this ever.Needs sharpening,this thing is dull from factory.STILL LEFT

That one knife in the with split handles,IS NOT for any trades,as it seems to be legal only in finland.So i wont discuss about parting from it.

maxit.jpg

Slightly used(for month or so) black maxpedition Versipack,cant remeber the actual name,it was smallest of its series,maybe its Fatboy actually.In very nice condition though.TRADED

Black maxpedition Proteus versipack,almost as good as new,i carried this for some weekend and it was way too small for my snowmobile riding gear.RESERVED

fikarssi60.jpg

fiskarsinter1.jpg

Fiskars camping&hiking axe,model was maybe "600",so this the light one,that you wont notice untill you need it.In good condition,with good condition belt sheath.

flli1.jpg

fllter.jpg

Fallkniv S1 knife,in pretty good shape,not beaten up at all.TRADED with Finnman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So those are what i might be offering in trade,if you happen to have :

-Some nice Full tang bushcraft knife,with micro bevel scandi grind,and NOT in stainless steel.In example,Enzo has nice blades,like trapper,but trustworthy handmades are interesting as well.

-Sturdy reddish brown belt,with 42-45" inches.

-Leather possibles pouch,not any jumbo sized but maybe good for multitool,firesteel,compass etc small essentials.

-Rugged old world style tin cloth or cancas backpack.

-Small axe´s with wooden handle.

-Multitool: Victorinox,maybe swiss spirit with plain edge.Leatherman super tool 300.

-Id like to change the fallkniven to knife.I must say this i think.unless you have some item in about same value,like backpacks.

-Nice match case would be intresting.Please do not offer plastic USA army plastic screw-the-cap-on models,im looking for something out of brass,stainless etc.

-Stainless water bottle,like guyot designs has.

-Gsi glacier cup,that takes nalgene/guyot bottle in.Similar,with folding handle,stainless,will be noted too.But it has to take nalgene bottle in it,snugly.

-Also,im intrested in field kitchen stuff,like stoves(not selfmade),billy cans,pans,etc that are easy to carry and versatile.

-This s a long shot but if you happen to have sife 45-46(size 11 would be fine) wide boots or forest green/camo jacket in big size,like 62/xxl/xxxl/136 plus chest,id be intrested.Some cotton/g-100 type of trousers would be accepted as well,in generous sizes,44" waist u know.

Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Id like the sigg bottle, the bags and the S1

I have a stainless match case, an unbranded (but stamped made in sweden) hatchet and im sure i can find some pans

also a jack pike shoulderbag, traditional but not natural materials

can you reserve these items for me while we negotiate, please? Im not going to be beat to the post this time

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Id like the sigg bottle, the bags and the S1

I have a stainless match case, an unbranded (but stamped made in sweden) hatchet and im sure i can find some pans

also a jack pike shoulderbag, traditional but not natural materials

can you reserve these items for me while we negotiate, please? Im not going to be beat to the post this time

Hey!

well,these are open for anyone,so just pm me some links to photos,of your items and well talk more.I cant reserve anything,if someone happens to have soething i really desire,then i will do a deal with that person,but at this moment those that you were asking,are available.But as i said,lets talk more thru PM.

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
your 2x Marttini and the Fiskars.

Would you have price for them? I don't think I have anything that you might be interested in... as I am a newbie bushcrafter. lol.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland

Would you have price for them? I don't think I have anything that you might be interested in... as I am a newbie bushcrafter. lol.

i checked our postal cost,and the weight of items would be about 1.1 kilos,with those,28.35e would be the shipping,so what do u think,if still interested,send me a PM,and well sort our trades.
Even if i send just the axe,its bit over 26 euros to s&h.So the added weight of two marttiinis wont rise the s&h much it seems.

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire

The swap shop is for swaps only mate, if the seller wants to sell them he needs to sign up as a full member.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
By the way,

If someone has Enzo trapper in o1 steel,thats something i would be intrested,even just the blade.

edit:

sorry about those s&h prices mentioned,i realised that itemsknives too, can be shipped in envelope as wellnot in box,,and its not that high priced :).

Last edited:

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Ok,some of my gear has gone,like those 2 marttiini knives,and one bacho blade,as well as S1.

Some are in progress/reserved:
-super swede
-maxpedition bags

Others that are still open.

I am adding bit more from my stash during few hrs,stay tuned.Nothing special but little something,like one leuku knife.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
bunch.jpg

Few odd bits n bobs more.

New,small marttiini filleting knife.

Old but working,Marttiini puukko,model 138,i think its ilves/lynx.Would be good for beginner,ao as a project but will serve you like it is as well.

Old Leuku,seen life but works,has been used as a chisel maybe,as it has some shallow hammering marks on spine but those arent hard to sand off.The sheath has stain(s),and a Smaller sleeve for other,small puukko,but ive lost it.You can use it for firesteel well,that pocket.Or forge a smal knife to fit.Seen life,but good beater,or to refine it.

Byrd meadowlark,never used i think.

Reindeer bone-handled firesteel,i have shaved it for once,so its as good as new.

Petzl Tikka basic head-torch,works.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Ok,this is the latest update.

These are left,these you can still ask for:

-bone handled firesteel,new-like,scraped one stroke.
-small marttiini filleting knife
-petzl tikka headlamp,used
-SIGG retro bottle with cup,never used either
-Victorinox Swiss Champ,in nice condition with rugged belt pouch
-German GAK,un used
-stormproof refillable butane lighter,works fine,and is in good clean condition.
-1 bahco spare blade
-Vintage,good condition compass case/pouch for silva ranger and similar sized compasses.Will work for other uses as well.
-Un-used on/scene tacticals kydex sheath,custom made,for mora 2000,with loop for 3/8" firesteel.hangs low.

Only few items are sort of reserved and im waiting for conclusions and talking with some guys,about them,and those are:
-maxpedition bags,both.

every other items are gone.

Last edited:

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Hi again,

I gathered up few more things that might be open for trades.I wont mix these into previous swaps to avoid me from confusing:lmao:.Atleast easily,that is:eek:

But heres the list,ill try to add pics later,in 12 hrs.But heres one shot where the bottlepouh is and all the other pouhes in this add,are attached to the bottleholder,and i think it makes pretty nice day-hike bag,if you put some sling into it,and throw it over your shoulder.

10b4jaspydercard.jpg

-O.D green maxpedition "10 x 4" bottle holder,in very very good,almost new like condition,carried for week or so,in winter lapland,not in mud or sunked in bogs.Molle compatible.maxpedition # 0325

-O.D green maxpedition pouch for multitool,folding knife,spare ammo clip,etc.Goes into belt,webbin etc,molle compatible.as good as new,no shreds,no nothing to complain. maxpedition # 1411

-TAD gear small pouch for either webbing or into belt,pretty small,will hold 4 AA sixed batteries,or length of paracord,some ammo,survival gear etc small essentials.tad gear # BC4

-maxpedition barnacle,small pouch,originally for pocket sized cameras but takes in easily multitool,compass,etc,in very good condition.maxpedition #2301

-Spyderco spydercard,ive never used this(ok i might have opened a bill with it)its been just lying on my shelf and drawer.pretty rare these days.fits well in almost all tins used as survival tins,into most wallets,etc.

-ajungilak/mammut bivy sack,i used this between 12-19.12.2009.Black with yellow stuff sack,waterproof bacside,water resistant/proof but breathable upper side.In neat clean newlike condition.And its big enough to go over bigger sleepingbags too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So,these were my items and in trade i am looking for gear mentioned in original post,excluding belt.Few other things id be intrested are:

-Good rugged folding knives with locking blade,im not intrested in any serrations though.im aware of brands too,im not intrested in cheap-o that even you wouldnt trust yourself :D

-Traditional canvas packs,and fanny packs,tin cloth will do it too.but guys,it has to have 42-44" belt:eek:

-Ray Mears books.Those are simply fan-tas-tic.

-british camo (dpm) backpacks.i prefer issued models,but other rugged surplus ones are interesting as well.

-Guyot designs one liter stainless bottle

-pattern 58 canteen+cooker+cups+pouch

-big smock,and i mean big,for chest size i prefer dpm,but green ones will do the trick as well.Also other jackets,and parkas,anoraks might be nice,but they have to be for for 190-192 tall and chest 120-130.

-fixed knives,i cant get enough of them.Enzo´s,and other bushcraft knives mostly,no tacticals,no serrations.Bigger ones are wellcome too,like barongs etc.

Last edited:

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
It occurred to my mind that i coulod also offer something mentioned in my listings,in trade for madium sized dogs backpack,with dimensions..like...pouches should be 10 inches wide and 8 to nine tall.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE