Some small stuff for trades

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Just to say the super swede arrived safe and sound this morning, along with a beautiful looking blank, no idea what it is but its a belter:)

Belt is done and ready to go;) pm sent.

best wishes

R.B.

Its just a blade i made some time ago,never managed to built it ready,its like a combination of hunting knife,and bushcraft knife,suits well for skinning and gutting,but youll whittle some tinder with it it too.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
All removed & traded except for the maxpedition 4 by 10 with the few attached pouchesmand the spyderco is still there,but everything else is gone.

If anyone is more of a serious Puukko collector i have one rare one and few miniatyre puukkos left,all from 30´s to late 60´s.Not the cheapest but hey,i know some of you understands about this sort of stuff,more than i,i need stuff to use.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
What was i speaking:lmao:

still something left,looking for new owner(s):

Never used kydex sheath for mora 2000,with firesteel loop
shown in this pic:
kraasaa.jpg

stylus flashlight,very good cond
styluspro.jpg

few miniatyre knives,hand madein finland,youngest is about 40 yrs old,oldest about 70 yrs old.
minit002.jpg

minit003.jpg

minit004.jpg

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Those maxpedition items get a lot of offers i see so i thought id say a word about the things id be interested for them( 10x4" bottle pouch,anemone,multitool sheath and TAD gear small pouch).Id be interested in these:

-fallkniven sharpener dc3 or dc4
-pattern 58 bottle/cooker/cup.
-ray mears books:
Bushcraft (2002)
Essential Bushcraft (2003)
Ray Mears' Bushcraft Survival (2005)
Wild Food by Ray Mears & Gordon Hillman (2007)
Northern Wilderness (2009)

-mors kochanski´s "northern bushcraft" book

-good brass cylinder equipped fire piston ?

-some UCO lantern or similar

Hey i also have these left anyway:
-maxpedition proteus versipack,black,like new
-victorinox swiss champ in VG condition w/sturdy black leather belt-pouch

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
Hi fella, i've got all of those Ray Mears books, and maybe a few others that might interest you. Not sure what you have got left though to trade.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Hi fella, i've got all of those Ray Mears books, and maybe a few others that might interest you. Not sure what you have got left though to trade.

well on my post that i did before i listed what i have left :).

proteus versipack
10 by 4"
tad pouch
knife/multitool pouch
anemone swiss champ.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
While ive been trading this stuff,ive been encountering odd rules,about sending ceratin stuff,on airmail especially.DUe to this i have to have some delays as i have to make notices and stick em to packages so the security screeners wont bounce packages back to me,with labels saying" contains prohibited stuff"...so i have to open packages,break apart one zippo,take the wick & flint away,rinse the cotton wool so it wont smell lige gasoline adn such,then march into posti office,show them whats inside the package,and hear that they dont know if its ok,waite till they call and get someone in charge,to the phone and ask what they feel about sending stripped lighter´s:eek:

anyways,you will get your lighters,they might be in parts a bit,and the wick&flint might be in small zip-lock bag in the package,and you must screw them back,only to get em work.

this takes time but i cant help it,anyhow two packages containing lighters are on their way at thursday,again,on land mail as they are( i hear) a bit more easier compared to super tight air mail security rules/inspections.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Hey i have one fully un-used Enzo trapper too,i havent ever even stuck the knife in its sheath,so it new,not new-like but totally new.Its this one:

https://www.brisa.fi/portal/index.p...2&language=ru&language=su&lang=en&language=en

Specifics:
Total length: 210 mm (8 1/4)
Blade length: 95 mm ( 3 7/8)
Blade width: 25 mm (1)
Blade thickness: 3.5 mm
Weight: 140 g (0.31 lb)
Finish: Satin or Bead blasted
Hrc: 60-61

D2 steel
is one of the best knife steels. It is a tool steel and has very good hardness and wear resistance, while still maintaining some rust resistance due to high Chromium content.
Chemical composition: C 1.55%, Mn 0.3%, Si 0.3%, Cr 12%, Mo 1% Hrc 60- 61

in trade you can offer just about anything useful,as long as its not bright colored on runs with batteries.Anything else,bushcraft-related is interesting,something like these:
-pattern 58 cooker & steel mug
-some other knife,only full tangs.
-good condition used/surplus uk jacket,SMOCK,od green or dpm,sixe BIG,xxl ( 190 /120,atleast,but i prefer 125 chest size)
-fishing gear
-sheath for laplander saw
-leathercraft is always wellcome
-jetboil
-victorinox multitools or leatherman super tool
-i am also VERy interested on old cookers.

Last edited:

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
oh hey guys,i travel quite a lot,i might be away from home for few days in row,sometimes a week or so,so bear with me:D

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
nope,it aint,sorry.

i have just the victorinox swiss champ with leather pouch,and the enzo trapper,the kydex sheath for mora 2000,thats about what i have left now,plus those few mini-puukkos.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
no problem - I thought it may have gone but thanks for getting back to me ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE