Some small stuff for trades

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Ok,heres few pictures of what i have now:

kama1.jpg

-victorinox swiss champ & pouch
-brand new/never used EKA SUPER SWEDE,even has factory oil in the blade.
-The enzo trapper that i mentioned in earlier post.
i also still have the kydex sheath for mora 2000,but thats about what i have left,i think,as the maxpedition 10 by 4" is under discussion too,if i remember correct :lmao:

-in trade i im interested about all the stuff i have mentioned in this threads earlier posts ive added,but also:
-digital camera with 6 megapixels or more

Last edited:

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Sorry Steve,and others but these both have been traded and they have new home at Jay´s place,in UK now.

Thanks for good offers though,to averyone:You_Rock_

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Thank you PRKL

I will give them a real good home here in Scotland for good. :)
Look forward to them.

hey hey (is it Thanks in Finnish or Swedish???)

j.

Sorry Steve,and others but these both have been traded and they have new home at Jay´s place,in UK now.

Thanks for good offers though,to averyone:You_Rock_

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
well... swedes say HeJ, just as you say hi! to someone.
finn´s tend to say HeI with same meaning,but also when someone leaves your house/shop etc you can say hei hei,as bye bye.

but thanks/thank you,would be "kiitos",and in swedish its "tack" or "tack ska du ha",usually just "tack"

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Yeah thats right.
Tack !! - that was thank you.

I used to speak to people in Norway and Sweden often and used to have long chat every weekend via Ham Radio in the early 90s. - All of them spoke better English than myself. :)

One I remember was in Sweden - he was living in a place called "Malmoe", another guy was in Norway and he was living alone himself in a wee island somewhere - in self made cabin, hunting, farming and fishing. :)

Cannot recall many Finish hams - I think I contacted them a few via Morse key (ones in Helsinki I think) rather than voice chat.

So two Scandi words I learned at the time - "Hei Hei" and "Tack". This morning - one of them didn't spring to my mind until you said it. - I must be getting old. :)

You need to teach me some more useful Scandi words before I visit Finland this summer.

Tack & hei hei

well... swedes say HeJ, just as you say hi! to someone.
finn´s tend to say HeI with same meaning,but also when someone leaves your house/shop etc you can say hei hei,as bye bye.

but thanks/thank you,would be "kiitos",and in swedish its "tack" or "tack ska du ha",usually just "tack"

Last edited:

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
ENZO Trapper & Super Swede arrived - wow that was fast !!!

Great superb knives. The trapper is the sharpest blade I have ever seen so far, and the Super Swede seems king of folders. Love them both. They look fantastic and just perfect in every ways.

I think they will become my favorites along with my H1 and the Seved Survival. I am waiting for the Spyderco Bushcraft knife as well. Will do some reviews on all of these one day. :)

cheers.

Last edited:

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
More stuff coming i think,but i sure stop trying to send any lighters,as today one returned me again.it was a complimentary/gift but ive sent two lighters several times now,as in pieces etc:lmao: and they keep em bouncing back so i take it as rude no,from security/customs departement:D

there is one Halti hike & bike twin 2-tent,never used,one used green handled UKE 4aa flashlight with brand new belt sheath,finnish army canteen & pakki(sort of mess tin)two victorinox folders,etc...pics later when i can take em.

Last edited:

Bravo4

Nomad
Apr 14, 2009
New Mexico, USA
It would be about 2 weeks before I can get to it maybe, but if you are still interested in that pack rod, it's yours when I can scrape up some funds for shipping. I'd be interested in something made in, or unique to Finland; surplus army kit maybe, shelters, hats, sharps, etc. Let me know about the rod, I have a few other bits, we can go from there. :)
Clint

rod2y.jpg

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
kraasaa2.jpg

heres a messy shot of my stuff i could part away from.
,two maglites,other has three leds and click switch on back and new sheath,other is well used but works,assembled from from two broken ones so its camo/black,and worn,has sheath and pen clip.

two S.O.G multi´s,black and plain,i switched the plierheads,so theyre both now black/ss in color,i can switch em into original as well,easily.only one sheath though,and its carried too.

two vicktorinox folding knives,with aluminium handles,assembled from broken ones,but theyre both as good as new visually,never even sharpened,and the handls are relly nice too.other has JUST the saw,other has a small carving blade,phillips screwdriver,saw,awl,and a combination of can/bottle opener.red one with saw snaps nicely but the silver one doesnt,its just a hint too tight to snap when closing,but in time it will snap again.

fiskars fishing scissors,with small diamond hone plate.

vintage billnäs (swe) saw teeth aligner

1 bacho laplander spare blade

green used,UKE flashlight(not the new led model) 4aa,with new sheath.

swedish army knife-fork-spoon thingy,sturdy
¨
small AS Wetterlings axe with mask/cover,used slightly,but never hit a nail or anything,nevwer sharpened,looks ugly as the stickers glue collect grime:)

silva compass,i dont remeber even using this

outwell(if i looked right) small microcloth towel,ive used it once for drying my hands,not for washing anything,clean and fresh,in meshbag

Big Spork,never used

salt/pepper etc shaker,three comaprtments,never used

mora 2000 kydex sheath with loop for 3/8" firesteel

red..pink? led lenser keyring torch,never used,in box

Oakley sunglasses,dark lenses,clear frames,very nice condition.ill throw a harder case with these too.

some bright orange,new whistle

dangler for sheaths,has a place for quarter inch firesteel.self made,sturdy leather.

un-used Enzo trappers sheath,basic model

condor organizer,coyote brown,never used,still has tag

uncle mikes keyring holder/silencer

maglite D size belt holder

streamlite stylus penlight,as good as new,but has storage scrub marks

sturdy(and heavy) carabiner with screw gate,from firemans belt

finnish army vintage belt thingy,like hook with decent locking system,used for carrying shovel but can be used as kayring holder or for anything,even for heavier kit.

primus salt/pepper shaker,never used

and some small items...if you see something,ask.

in trade im looking for

Ray mears books,the Guide style ones,not "goes walkabout,wild food,vanishing world"...

ration pack´s,or contents from those,anything almost goes.

dc4 sharpening stone

leather man 300 super tool,or something that does NOT have plastic inserts,and has a saw and/ or phillips head

vicktorinox folding knives with saw...i prefer mostly ones WITHOUT winebottle screw:lmao:

axe,or axe head,good condition,surface rust is ok but pitting should be shallow.

blade blanks

cooking stuff,from utensils to cookers but please,not the cheapest far-east imports.

jetboil will make me drool

firesteels,all sizes goes,as long as its not the most usual 1/4 LMF or copy with that plastic handle.i am after a tiny ones mostly,BSA or british army models but offer freely.

possibles pouches

pouch that will snugly take patt 58 / crusader bottle with mugs and cooker.

binoculars

vintage alloy fishing reels...like this,in style:
http://www.kittsenterprises.com/garmitch1-1.jpg
this type only,i dont know english name for this type of thing sorry.i dont care whats the brand or model as long as it works well,spinns fine and brake too.

fly fishing stuff,from reels to tins fillet with fly´s:eek:

portable,compact fishing pick-up hook and or net,not the huge tennis models:)

wood burning small cookers

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
tuppijaveittivalmiinaPIENENNETTY.jpg

I thought that id throw this one into trades.Its never used.
Made from hi carbon steel by both,forging and stock removal,has dyed curly birch handle slabs that are just oiled as i finish,offers good grip though.
Brass bolts,lanyard hole,spine throws a good spark on firesteel use.

tuppisivukoteloaukiPIENENNETTY.jpg

Sheath is also never used,raw but functional,made from 2.2mm leather,dyed and oiled,now waxed.Rugged and heavy.Has a back pocket with brass snap,for fallkniven dc shrapening stone,and on the front pocket you can stuff anything you want,from SAK to slim multitool or maybe something else.On side seam theres a loop for quarter inch thick firesteel,that has dyed curly birch handle.

paskakuvadeeceest.jpg

In trade i am looking for cookers(not trangias though),knives,saws,utensils,pattern 58 bottle pouch,binoculars,backpacks,BIG dpm trousers and jackets,survival kit/s & items,nalgene bottle compatible ss mugs,leathercarft too,lie bahco laplander sheath,fishing gear,possibles pouches etc...maybe even old trustworthy gps that has finnish terrain maps or good used mobile phone that lasts in wilderness use.

just about anything you see :lmao:,as long as its not chinese/taiwanese crap.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Sine i lost a few items to pond,it seems,today,i am now interested about getting fallkniven dc/dc4 sharpening stone,in trades goodjob

forestwalker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
What kind of trade/money would you be interested in for the saw set? What is the blade thickness on the knife you added on the 9th? Possibly interested there as well.

I have a multifuel stove (I think it is the Omnifuel, but would have to check) that I could part with.

Last edited:

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
What kind of trade/money would you be interested in for the saw set? What is the blade thickness on the knife you added on the 9th? Possibly interested there as well.

I have a multifuel stove (I think it is the Omnifuel, but would have to check) that I could part with.

blades about3-3.5mm,yep.

but what "saw" did you mean,sorry im confused..once again :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE