some pics

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Some stunnign scenes and shots there, very relaxing after a rude awakening of several of my customers servers down and a barage of phone calls at 6 this morning.
Gave me a kick up the ash to get another trip planned north of the border too ;)

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
blimey,its david bailey! if you hadnt of said they were taken with a phone then i wouldve assumed they were dslr.great pics.

stu1979uk

Forager
Oct 22, 2006
glasgow
Not me mate didnt see any canoes all day did see a couple of guys setting up tripods tho, probably quite near where you would have set of from. It was a cracking day must have been fun setting off into the mist.

Cheers again for all the comments guys

Last edited:

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I love having the camera on my smart phone and as you've prove you can get some cracking shots, While not as good as my SLR it allow you to have a camera with you all the time ( as long as you remember to pick your phone up that is ) In fact I've used it for project photographing a picture every working day, simple project called a rangers year, to show my friends and family on facebook what rangers get up to.

Orric

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Just pulled off m4 motorway for a coffee ,the photos brought me back to real life will use a screen savers if that's ok ,cheers :)

stu1979uk

Forager
Oct 22, 2006
glasgow
I love having the camera on my smart phone and as you've prove you can get some cracking shots, While not as good as my SLR it allow you to have a camera with you all the time ( as long as you remember to pick your phone up that is ) In fact I've used it for project photographing a picture every working day, simple project called a rangers year, to show my friends and family on facebook what rangers get up to.

Orric

I use mine all the time at work its excellent for surveying jobs and keeping track of job progress

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE