Some bits to trade/swap...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tent peg

Nomad
Jan 13, 2014
Sherwood Forest
For trade due to upgrades... Open to offers :cool:

e5upyjyh.jpg

polish army lavvu tent, issued (some staining and fading), no poles or pegs (I use a walking pole)

e8ataba4.jpg

Czech bedroll, comprising of nylon outer, blanket and heavy cotton liner. Again issued, the waterproof outer coating is well used and tacky and there are a few small holes. inner blanket and liner are in excellent condition. once assembled works perfectly as a sleep system (to be honest you would be barmy to use it as a Bivvy).

bebynave.jpg
e8yqajam.jpg

Swiss volcano stove, few dents in cup otherwise good to go!

vavupupu.jpg

German army trigger finger mitten, leather palm, cotton outer. grade 1 used.

Last edited:

tent peg

Nomad
Jan 13, 2014
Sherwood Forest
as it says at the top, open to offers...

however, I could use: tarps, drybags, Swedish army trangia spares, axes, goretex mittens, pumatarn daysack, German/Belgian army shirts. wainwright guides. copy of RayMears bushcraft survival book. vintage rucksacks.

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
I hung back as all I have is the SAT burner with a slight crack on the lid. It's a bit cheeky to suggest a swap for the volcano stove. (I know I just did though :confused: ) I could also throw in a 1litre water bottle, like the one with the stove, but with a screw lid and real tree camo coating?

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
I don't want to compete with badger74 so I will sit in reserve for the Swiss volcano. I have a nearly new dry bag (10litres I think but maybe bigger) and a brand new set of goretex outer mitts and brand new dachstein wool inners. Have a knife for trade too

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
All I can add to the combined mix is a hobo fishing line with a magnet in the hollow to hold extra hooks. If Onfire has the better offer, I graciously bow out.

Attachments

• IMG00018-20140320-0849.jpg
    IMG00018-20140320-0849.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 27

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
Hi Chris, I will leave it to Tent Peg to decide if he wants your offering ... I feel bad for gazumping you on the thread, I just wished to express my interest too before someone else grabbed it

tent peg

Nomad
Jan 13, 2014
Sherwood Forest
sorry guys I sent a reply to the thread apologising for not taking this to PM. must have got lost on the matrix. Not good etiquette of me, to deal in public. humble apologies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE