For Sale Czech Bedroll (reduced), Glock Shovel and an assortment of knives.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Hi all, some more things for sale. Please send a PM if you want something. Payments by paypal or bank transfer, all fees and postage included (UK only).

SOLD First up, a Czech VZ67 bedroll, 3 piece comprising of a nylon outer with waterproof base, synthetic blanket and linen/cotten liner, it has two repairs to the liner (pictured) on the top side, and the blanket and liner have been washed. I would like £30 £25 posted for this. SOLDIMG_1766.JPG
IMG_1767.JPG
IMG_1768.JPG
IMG_1769.JPG
IMG_1770.JPGSOLD I have a Glock field shovel, I have sharpened one edge and it chops pretty well. Virtually indestructable and lightweight, I would like £35. SOLD

Also pictured, a SOLD Mora Kansbol with multi mount, I would Like £30. SOLD

SOLD Ka-Bar TDI karambit, Aus 8 steel, £25. SOLD

SOLD
Heinnie Haynes Boker Plus Tech Tool, £13 SOLD

Benchmade 200 Puukko, everybody knows this one, I have squared off a small section of the spine to strike a ferrorod or scrape tinder. £100.

Finally a Lionsteel B40 with orange G10 scales and a , a lovely knife, I would like £90

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Ka-Bar TDI karambit, Aus 8 steel, £25.

Ref this - is this supposed to be used in a punch grip or as the name suggests reversed like a Karambit?

Roc66

Sep 25, 2021
Devon
I’ll have the tech tool please.

I don’t seem to be able to message you to arrange payment. Can you message me ?

Oh, now I see it is gone already, never mind

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE