Softie Jackets, military 'Sleeka' style

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Guys I'm looking at getting an ex military softie jacket, lots on sale in the reversible green and sand colour. Does anyone have any idea about sizes, I'm a 48'' chest so would I need L or XL?

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
prerty sure i have one of these somewhere, will check tonight and let you know.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
I would say they are a size bigger, I wear a Large and I am 44-46 it's a snug fit, The XL will be spot on for you I reckon.

My large jacket has a 25 1/2 inches measurement across the chest laid flat with zip done up. Under arms measure 22 inches pit to cuff.

Have you seen these? If you don't care about the colour, absolute bargin...

http://www.outdoorknitwear.com/store/product.php?product=85

Last edited:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Sorry bud, I have one but its a medium, could have sworn it was a large. Great bits of kit.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
I love mine, I find XL T-shirts a little snug around the chest at times but the XL softie jacket i've got fits like a glove even with a couple of layers on!

Dave

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I would say they are a size bigger, I wear a Large and I am 44-46 it's a snug fit, The XL will be spot on for you I reckon.

My large jacket has a 25 1/2 inches measurement across the chest laid flat with zip done up. Under arms measure 22 inches pit to cuff.

Have you seen these? If you don't care about the colour, absolute bargin...

http://www.outdoorknitwear.com/store/product.php?product=85

Thats a good price for new. They come up a size larger, so a xl should be great, i managed to squeeze into a medium & am normaly a large.

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE