Snugpak under blanket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
I have been shopping around for a Snugpak Underblanket to go under the Hennesey,
obviously trying to find the best price. Prices seem to range from around £75 to £109,,
but I have found two companies selling for £45.99 and £49.95,, with all correct usual spec: 2.1mx1.48m and a weight of 1.3kg
These prices seem to good to be true, has anybody any knowledge of cheep Chinese knock offs or imitations that I should be wary of.
Both sites include UK addresses, phones Nos.,, legit e-mails etc. And items in stock.
I cannot see any problems but instinct tells me 'if it sounds too good to be true it probably isn't,,
Any known advice guys,
much appreciated
P.

Dec 27, 2015
Pembroke
I'm always skint so when i can buy something it's Chinese knock offs I get. Never had a problem but be patient as it can take the 28 days to arrive and if there are any faults I have never had a problem with exchanging the item or getting my money back. The only let down is the delivery times. If it's got a uk address you shouldn't have that problem. Use PayPal to pay so that your protected if there are any problems you will get your money back

Sent from my SM-G110H using Tapatalk

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
I have been shopping around for a Snugpak Underblanket to go under the Hennesey,
obviously trying to find the best price. Prices seem to range from around £75 to £109,,
but I have found two companies selling for £45.99 and £49.95,, with all correct usual spec: 2.1mx1.48m and a weight of 1.3kg
These prices seem to good to be true, has anybody any knowledge of cheep Chinese knock offs or imitations that I should be wary of.
Both sites include UK addresses, phones Nos.,, legit e-mails etc. And items in stock.
I cannot see any problems but instinct tells me 'if it sounds too good to be true it probably isn't,,
Any known advice guys,
much appreciated
P.

I've never heard of Snugpak knock offs. Can I ask what sites you've seen them on for that price?

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
I've never heard of Snugpak knock offs. Can I ask what sites you've seen them on for that price?

Sure, the first was www.snugpak.com
the second was www.funkyleisure.co.uk

All I did was Google Snugpak under blanket and went through each site.

The first I considered must be an old add. Although it did say that if any items are ordered at this site, any Snugpak retailer would fulfil the order, wasn't sure about that so moved onto funkyleisure, again under £50, so went through the ordering process suspiciously expecting the price to change at the end, but it didn't, still a little bit suspicious I didn't press the 'payment confirmation button' got on to a friend on the phone for an hour then forgot all about it.Till yesterday when I received an email asking why I didn't complete the order..... I'll try to post it up, I since decided to invest in a down one from Matt at UK hammocks.
I am not saying these items are not original they just seem to be too much of a bargain.

Last edited:

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Sure, the first was www.snugpak.com
the second was www.funkyleisure.co.uk

All I did was Google Snugpak under blanket and went through each site.

The first I considered must be an old add. Although it did say that if any items are ordered at this site, any Snugpak retailer would fulfil the order, wasn't sure about that so moved onto funkyleisure, again under £50, so went through the ordering process suspiciously expecting the price to change at the end, but it didn't, still a little bit suspicious I didn't press the 'payment confirmation button' got on to a friend on the phone for an hour then forgot all about it.Till yesterday when I received an email asking why I didn't complete the order..... I'll try to post it up, I since decided to invest in a down one from Matt at UK hammocks.
I am not saying these items are not original they just seem to be too much of a bargain.

Just had a look and that is snugpak's website so the product is genuine, they say its a new product so I wonder if they've started making them differently to get the price down. I used to have a snugpak underquilt but found it a pain to get right so got rid of it, wish I'd kept the top quilt now as it was quite good. I have recently invested in UK hammocks under and top quilts too, not tried them out yet but the quality is amazing.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE