Hammock Underquilt - Possible Group Buy?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
I have just spoken to Derek at Woodland Edge and confirmed the details at his end so I think it is time to move this Group Buy on towards a purchase.

For anyone who has not been following the thread so far a quick recap and hopefully not seen as just a blatant advert! We are talking about the Underblankets and Hammock Quilts that you can see at http://www.woodlandedge.co.uk/underblankets.html and http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24542&highlight=Underblanket+Tutorial plus loads of discussion in the original threads.

On to the important bit:

I need to place a single order so need your payments to do that, Cheques need to clear before I place the order or paypal with fees (PP fee should be 2.48 on 59.95+6.95 x 3.4% plus 20p I reckon). Even after that it is still a saving of around 10%.

Underblanket is £ 59.95 each
Hammock Quilt is £ 54.95 each
P+P £6.95 per item First Class Recorded
Pay Pal is £ 2.48 say 2.50? for Underblanket and Carriage (I think!)

I would like to close the list midnight Sunday 2nd March so hopefully past payday for many. Derek has the items in stock and so can get them on their way to you as soon as we can place the order.

If you would like to join the buy please add your name to the list below and I will PM everyone for confirmation that they are still in and with payment details.

Mirius x 1 underblanket
Keithg 1 x underblanket
Chainsaw x 1 underblanket
Shocks x 1 underblanket
BobStevenson x 1underblanket
PeterH x 1 Underblanket

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well I am most surprised at the number of people who want these underblankets/quilts. This buy has been ongoing since 14 Jan and only 6 takers. This is the time of year that you WILL be needing them. I know from experience that as soon as it closes, there are bound to be quite a few people who suddenly realise they need one. Trouble is it may be too late then.

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Price for Underblanket is £69.50 inclusive of fees etc.
Price for Hammock Quilt is £64.30 inclusive of fees etc.

Mirius x 1 underblanket : PayPal : PAID
Keithg 1 x underblanket : PayPal
Chainsaw x 1 underblanket : PayPal : PAID
Shocks x 1 underblanket : PayPal : Rec'd waiting to clear
BobStevenson x 1underblanket : PayPal : PAID
PeterH x 1 Underblanket (possibly 2) : PAID

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Price for Underblanket is £69.50 inclusive of fees etc.
Price for Hammock Quilt is £64.30 inclusive of fees etc.

As of tonight the list is as below, I have told Derek at WE that the order will be on it's way to him as soon as the banking system gets it's finger out and clears the last payment.

Keithg 1 x underblanket : PayPal : PAID
Shocks x 1 underblanket : PayPal : Rec'd waiting to clear

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Keithg 1 x underblanket : PayPal : PAID
Shocks x 1 underblanket : PayPal : PAID
Widu13 x1 Underblanket : PAYPAL : PAID

All systems go, I'll contact Woodland Edge today and see what is the smoothest way to place the order and pay.

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
In the post to you today, First Class Recorded, so should be landing on your doormats tomorrow. Please can you update the list below to let us know when you have recieved them.

Mirius x 1 underblanket :
Keithg 1 x underblanket :
Chainsaw x 1 underblanket :
Shocks x 1 underblanket :
BobStevenson x 1 underblanket :
PeterH x 1 Underblanket + Quilt : Rec'd
Widu13 x1 Underblanket :

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE