Snugpak Sleeka Force & Response Pak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hey Everyone

Any advice on where I can get a Snugpak Sleeka Force and Response Pak relatively cheap? I'm trying to find a decent rucksack that is relatively cheap and also something like the response pack so I can take something out smaller for shorter days out. I'm asking for advice as I am struggling to find something within my price range and of reasonable quality.

Cheers

Rob

darrenh

Apr 20, 2010
new forest
Hi Snugpak make GREAT jackets and Sleeping bags but IMO there bags are not great the fabric is only 500 d compared to others which normally standard around 1000d the 500d wouldnt be to bad if it was ripstop to compensate for the less heavyweight fabric. Look around for a Berghaus Munro or a KM Sabre.Can i plug magazines here??? If not can the mods delete this bit!!!! Bushcraft and Survival Skills mag done a great review last year on daysacks might be worth asking here if someone can send you a digital copy or caontact the mag and get a back issue

J4C3

Forager
Apr 11, 2010
Derbyshire
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE