Snugpack Rocketpak side pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Does anyone know if you can buy the side pouches for a Rocketpak separately?
I know they are PLCE compatible, so any PLCE side pouch should fit, but ideally I'd like to get a one in the same colour as the Rocketpak.
I'll tell you why.
I like my Rocketpak, but I find those side pouches too cavernous. That's OK for one, but on the other side I'd rather have two half-size pouches. So I want to get hold of another to experiment with.
Cheers for you help.

zeBarOOn

Forager
Mar 22, 2010
Southampton
www.shroos.com
Hi Durulz,

Do you already have the pouches and just want to change one side of it?
The Karrimor Omni pouch (SF predator pocket) fit, Lurch sells them on Lakeland Bushcraft site. I bought a rocket pack without the pockets so bought the Karrimor side pouches- unfortunately Snugpak don't sell separately.
Link: http://lakelandbushcraft.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_Karrimor_SF.html

The Pouches are compatible with PLCE type, I've not come across half sized ones especially in black so would be interested in seeing if there are any available.

Thanks,

Joel

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Hi Durulz,

Do you already have the pouches and just want to change one side of it?
The Karrimor Omni pouch (SF predator pocket) fit, Lurch sells them on Lakeland Bushcraft site. I bought a rocket pack without the pockets so bought the Karrimor side pouches- unfortunately Snugpak don't sell separately.
Link: http://lakelandbushcraft.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_Karrimor_SF.html

The Pouches are compatible with PLCE type, I've not come across half sized ones especially in black so would be interested in seeing if there are any available.

Thanks,

Joel

Cheers for your help.
I have seen the Karrimor ones, complete with Karrimor prices!
I contacted Snugpak and they said they didn't sell them separately (which surprised me - if you manufacture them, why wouldn't you if someone wants to buy them?!).
Also, I know that no one manufacturers half-sized pouches (again, that surprises me).
So I thought I would try to source the issue OG PLCE pouches.
A local surplus store has some DPM ones, so I thought I'd get one of those to experiment with (after all, the whole idea may be a non-starter) and if I can succesfully convert a DPM one then I will get hold of some green ones for the final job.

If anyone DOES have one (or two) of the Snugpak ones (which are a darker green than the issue ones), or even does have a spare (or two) OG PLCE ones (in good nick) then do please contact me.

Cheers all.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE