Snug Pak Sleeka Jacket

Spikey DaPikey

Feb 8, 2006
North West, near the land of the Pies
rapidboy said:
you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need thsi jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket,
Ok, it's bloomin freezing so somebody must want it now :D
you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need thsi jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket, you need this jacket,

Now can ya see it ;) :p

Spikey DaPikey said:
well they do pack REAL small, so hiding it wont be a problem :p

LOL - I might be forced into putting my Puma White Hunter up for grabs to keep SWMBLT happy :eek:

Mind you the knife has only been out of the box 4 or 5 times and only carried once in the field. Think I only used it for cutting some para coard and some food prep. Beautiful knife that could really do with a good home :rolleyes:

Phil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE