Sold Country Innovations Ranger Ventile Jacket XL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
This is a pretty much unused Country Innovations Ranger jacket in XL - one of the best outdoor jackets on the market and a must-have for ventile fans. I purchased it several years ago but it's just a bit too big for me, and I've worn it down the town twice - that's it. Never been out in the woods. It's completely free of dirt, marks, nicks or any other damage. Has been stored hanging in a non-smoking home.

Size XL, to fit 46-48 chest, garment chest is 56" and I find it generous on my 50" chest.

These are £375 new, yours for £200 posted.

Features (from https://www.countryinnovation.com/outdoor-country-jackets/rover-jacket)

Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable
Articulated Underarm - allows the arm to be raised without restriction thus providing freedom of movement
Full Vision Detachable Hood - with wired peak, volume adjuster, high front fastening and drawcord to pull in tight to the face
8 Pockets:-
2 Large Lower Pockets - with water repellent flaps
2 Fleece Lined Side Entry Pockets
1 Zippered Map/Security Pocket
2 Handwarmer Pockets
1 Large Internal Pocket
Inner Zip - to zip in a separate Fleece Jacket
Double Front Placket - to minimise water seeping through the main zip
Press Stud Adjustable Cuffs
Waist Drawcord - for a better fit
Moleskin Collar - for comfort
Two Way Main Zip - allowing the jacket to be opened from the bottom for ease of movement
Bottom Hem Drawcord

IMG_3768.jpeg

IMG_3767.jpeg

IMG_3769.jpeg

IMG_3766.jpeg

IMG_3765.jpeg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE