Smartphone with OK camera

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
I'm after a smartphone for business. I need it mostly for emails and a fairly decent happy snappy camera on it for photographing my work, as my old phone and camera have both packed in! I don't need anything brand new or fancy, just dependable (if such a thing is possible with a smartphone). My only other preference is no Iphones.

I can only offer my leatherwork services for trade, so can trade for any stock items I have in my shop, or can do a custom commission of the same value in return.

If anyone is interested, please PM me. Thanks!

Harvestman

May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I can't trade, but can recommend the Samsung Galaxy (I have the S4). Decent phone, and I took this shot with it - just a point and hope that came out quite well.

16123476788_a7fba4f7a3_b.jpg

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
as long as theres a bit of light around most smart phones will take a pretty decent pic these days

Theres also the galaxy K zoom if you want more of a camera thats a phone as well, chunky beast though

Dreadhead

My wife has the Galaxy 3 andf says the camera is the same as my 4.

Good to know :)

as long as theres a bit of light around most smart phones will take a pretty decent pic these days

Theres also the galaxy K zoom if you want more of a camera thats a phone as well, chunky beast though

Thanks Sunndog I'll check that out

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
I've got a samsung galaxy 'y' you could have for free if you want. Just got a new work phone so it's surplus to requirements.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Agree with Harvestman, galaxy s4 i have a s3 which is also decent in good light, my mate has the new galaxy the bigger one forget them name but it also works great for email etc with the extra size making typing easier etc he uses it for his business.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE