Small shiny toys

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Graham,

Yeah I saw that, in fact it was me you were talking to most of the time, but you’ve got the raw and I’m interested in the NS, even though there is little difference.

It’s your review that has made me want one; I was just looking for some confirmation or different points of view.

Cheers

Andy

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Graham,

Don’t be sorry, thanks for your help.

I haven’t tried BB (I always seem to get lost there! Somehow, it doesn’t seem as intuitive as this world), but I’ll give it a go.

Andy

Jun 15, 2005
London
all i can say about this little torch, is its FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!. iv had surefires, maglites and pal lites, and nothing gets close to this fantastic little package. and if you ask nicely, thay may even send you the uk charger with the cig lighter plug for the car. has a 2 stage hi lo switch on it, and iv never needed the high as the lo level brightness is more than usable. the only thing to look out for is the protected batterie that comes with it, you need to run the torch for about 10 to 20 mins on low after a full charge otherwise the batterie will keep cutting out when you put it onto high beam.

hope that helps

Lee

(the torchaholick lol )

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Bull,

Thanks for the feedback - item ordered!

And I had a long chat via phone and email with Rob the designer/maker/owner a really nice guy who answered a lot of nerdy questions.

Can't wait for it to arive in the post!

AJB

Jun 15, 2005
London
AJB said:
Hi Bull,

Thanks for the feedback - item ordered!

And I had a long chat via phone and email with Rob the designer/maker/owner a really nice guy who answered a lot of nerdy questions.

Can't wait for it to arive in the post!

AJB

Rob is a real gent, you should have seen some of my nerdy questions :rolleyes: . but hay i did buy a solid silver Raw :p and a raw :D .

Lee

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
I received my NS last night – WOW

I have no experience of the high end torches many of you lucky people own, but this little beauty is lovely, well designed and well made and boy is it bright!

Jun 15, 2005
London
AJB said:
I received my NS last night – WOW

I have no experience of the high end torches many of you lucky people own, but this little beauty is lovely, well designed and well made and boy is it bright!

you have just brought a torch that you will be able to hand down to you kid's :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE