Small Food Bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
If you want to overkill, you can get canoe sacks in very small sizes if you look about. Saying that, Old Ray uses a side pouch sized canoe bag for his Canadian Canoe trip with Ray Goodwin in the Bushcraft series he did, I suppose if it is in a canoe it needs to be kept dry and with bannock and pancakes on your menu daily you'll get through flour quite quickly.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
I just bought some last week from the poundshop shops (no affiliation etc). Got them in two sizes, one is for freezers (40 in a box) which is ideal for bannock mixture etc the other is smaller(80 in a box), hope this helps.

Joonsy

Native
Jul 24, 2008
UK
for tough long-lasting user-friendly waterproof transparent bags i like the ''Ortlieb'' document bags, they come in different sizes like A4/A5/A6, for flour/rice etc: the A5 is a good size, though described by manufacturer as document cases they can be put too all sorts of uses and are transparent which helps identify contents in the field, i don't know how to place the website on here but they're readily available through outdoor outlets/on-line sites/ebay etc:.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE