:sigh: just one of those weeks :sigh:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Haha, I cant recall the film right now but there was a Guy who was a dentist who impersonated Elvis who did a tune about being a hearless *******, I'll dig it out as the song is some what true about mouth butchers.

This classic?

[video=youtube;bOtMizMQ6oM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM[/video]

Back when Steve Martin was still funny!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It was just one damned thing after another, the whole week long :sigh:
We're on top of things now, though the kitchen is a total guddle with the cupboards all opened up and emptied and fans running, but otherwise we're okay.
No one hurt :)

atb,
M

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Let's all get around the virtual campfire and have a wee communal sing-song...

[video=youtube;SJUhlRoBL8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M[/video]

Funnily enough I'm typing in time with the tune...

Hope it all gets better for you all.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Take care guys, sounds like it's a good week for crises and pains in the butt (& elsewhere). A friend joind in with an interesting car crash from which she walked away without a scratch, thank the gods, and now I'm putting a pole through my leg but have come out of that successfully it seems and been mended! Ho hum ... we're all still alive. Thinking of you all :D

Chris I hope you tooth is good now. BR ditto. Mary, I hope the roof gets fixed OK and the rest of it sorts itself out
:grouphug:

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Cheers Elen, It's been that kinda week but the Dental hospital didn't extract the tooth just drained it more and gave me a lot of pill's to take.

I must say Painkillers that make it so you can't feel your face make shaving interesting.... I look like some one has had a go at my face with a sand blaster loaded with broken bottles.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE