Shropshire newbie.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 15, 2015
ironbridge
Hi all,
New to all this bushcraft lark, and the forum. I've already picked up loads of great stuff from here, so I thought it was time to join the fun.
Other stuff I love to do, air rifle shooting and fishing, so I'm good with fur feather and fin prep from field to plate. Also done a lot of hiking and camping. Nothing better than a camp fire in the wild! I also do a lot of rock climbing of all sorts, and triathlon to stay fit.
I'm particularly interested in wild woodland camping, getting used to my hammock setup, and gathering wild foods, plant and animal, that I can prep and cook outdoors. I also like the odd social gathering and sharing of experience, so if any of that goes on through the forum I'm in!
Looking forward to learning heaps from everyone on here, and maybe even one day being able to contribute. (Used to be a chef so once I've got to grips with what edibles are out there I'm sure I can create some amazing rabbit/fish foragable recipes.)
All the best,
Adam. (Kitz)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Adam,
Great intro and as said sounds like you'll fit in and have fun here.
Great bunch of folk and I still learn loads from the folks here.
ATB,
GB.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE