Show us you shed mate!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ozhaggishead

Nomad
Dec 8, 2007
Sydney
www.flickr.com
Okay so who is a shed head?This is something that women just don't get,is that guys just need a wee place to go and play with there boys toys.I live in the city so don't get much time to spend in the wilds as I would a like.The next best thing is so do a bit of wood carving or leather work in my"den".My den is in the garden off limits for the kids full of bits of green wood leather and old tools.I always seem to have at lest three unfinished projects on the go at the one time.Whats your den like and what gos on in there?

IMG_6898.jpg

weaver

Settler
Jul 9, 2006
North Carolina, USA
Here's the lathe, notice a couple other lathes stacked on the end of it.
IMG_2904.jpg

The rest of the shop bandsaw, tablesaw, router table, grinders and storage.
IMG_2902.jpg

I held a shaving horse workshop last week, the guys had a great time working together.
IMG_1740.jpg

Here's a bit of my work
IMG_3006.jpg

RollingPin.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

Spoonandbox.jpg

Dulcimer.jpg

BoxEnd.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

That's probably a bit much. :lmao:

DoctorSpoon

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 24, 2007
Peak District
www.robin-wood.co.uk
Sheds aren't only for blokes, you know! Here's mine ... back in the 1970s it was built as the village police station, but they centralised it all in the 1990s and sold off the building along with the house (where we live) for private use.
IMG_0724.jpg

Inside we have the original counter with a lovely blue formica top and behind it my work bench, beautifully made by Robin, and 'tools' ... mac, screen, hard drives, camera etc!
IMG_0727.jpg

I like my shed :D
Nicola

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
I've just moved into a beauty which even comes with a house.

I'll bump this thread in about a month once I've got it all spick and span for some photos.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
No shed(i use a corner of my garage, anyone want to see that ?) but i've got 2 kennels in the garden, if anyone's interested.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
My wife has a shed for her gardening bits and odds...I have the garage - which will never house a car again - it houses my canoe bits and pieces and all my tools, work areas etc etc.
No way will I photograph it though....I would have to tidy it up first:eek:

preacherman

May 21, 2008
Cork, Ireland
Some really nice set ups there. I'm jealous. We just moved into a new house and I am not allowed build my shed until I finish the inside of the house. Have to do a bit during the week just to get out at the weekends. I will probably just get it finished and she will want to redecorate !!!

loz.

Settler
Sep 12, 2006
Dublin,Ireland
www.craobhcuigdeag.org
Some really nice set ups there. I'm jealous. We just moved into a new house and I am not allowed build my shed until I finish the inside of the house. Have to do a bit during the week just to get out at the weekends. I will probably just get it finished and she will want to redecorate !!!

Ah, What you say is "I need the shed FIRST as the workshop for house projects, that way dirty and sharp tools don't damage the new floors love ! "

preacherman

May 21, 2008
Cork, Ireland
Up until last night I couldnt have damaged the floors. Just put the last one down. Tried the ''need a shed first trick'' but she knew I might not come out of it. She just smiled and said that I could set up a tarp so that I could work outside in the rain seeing as thats all I want to do anyway at the weekends !!

Ozhaggishead

Nomad
Dec 8, 2007
Sydney
www.flickr.com
Bernie wow mate!What a set up!Love the garden with the beans growing and bird box thing and what a cool work shop like the axe on the wall.John C baking bread in the shed why did not I think of that.Good pics all round keep them coming guys whether its a shed garage or tent in the backyard as long as is you "doing the man thing space".

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE