Should I be worried... or excited?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Including Windy and family!
I just got a suspiciously sized and suspiciously light prezzie (wrapped in super girly pink paper) in the post.....
I am going loopy here!
The pressure is too much!
:christmas1:

leon-1

As you quite correctly pointed out, Dave is a gentleman and a scholar, he hasn't got a nasty bone in his body (he had them all removed and then MASHED them with a large hammer or were those the wholly civil bones). :D

I have known Dave for a fair old time now and would say that with his robust sense of humour you have nothing to worry about, he wouldn't hold any past indiscretions against you, honest.:goodluck:

If I were you I would be afraid........VERY AFRAID.:yikes:

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Now if it was a dave budd hand forged spork would that convert you to the dark side, or be the final thing which topples you over the edge where one part of you desires it and the other despises it?
Colin

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
You know John... I always thought you were of strong character... :rolleyes:

But if all it takes is for pink wrapped gifts and pink sporks with cases to send you into a a wobbly funk there really is no help for you... :dunno:

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I don't know whether I shold be offended or flattered that a gift to a good friend should be met with such suspicion! :angel:

The paper choice was down to what the local shop had to offer, it was that or shiny gold foil and I'm afraid I didn't have enough coin in my pocket for the gold :(

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
I don't know whether I shold be offended or flattered that a gift to a good friend should be met with such suspicion! :angel:

The paper choice was down to what the local shop had to offer, it was that or shiny gold foil and I'm afraid I didn't have enough coin in my pocket for the gold :(

Butter wouldn't melt.....:rofl:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Butter wouldn't melt.....:rofl:

I'm sure Dave is innocent of organising such a dastardly plot as to drive John mad with pink sporks and pink gift wrapped presents... :evilangel:

After all he's only a country blacksmith innocent of the more devious and cosmopolitan folks that frequent this fine forum :rolleyes:

however that previous post could just be a ruse to turn John's paranoia elsewhere away from the culprit
aint paranoia a wonderful thing to play with

off topic know the best way to make someone feel guilty?
two words- they know, doesn't matter if they do or dont or even if you know what 'they know' it will freak most folk right out

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE