Several months of Bushcraft instruction

Nov 6, 2008
Sneek
Hi!
I'm an outdoor trainer turned Bushcraft fan. I've got my "shoulder-season" (Januari-May) to spend as I please, and I want to go somewhere for several months to learn all more Bushcraft full-time. I'd work, pay some, anything, but I have this slot of time and really want to expand my knowledge.
So I'm looking for any idea/contact/location/whatever, which would allow me to learn more.

Be great if you could help me out, anything's appreciatied!

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Welcome to the forum Stuart;)
It would be useful to have a little more information regarding your age,skills/qualifications, location etc.

I assume your looking for a "residency" type placement? as opposed to the odd day here and there, through the winter/spring.

We only run single day events at the moment,so not really ideal for someone in your circumstances.

Good luck anyway:)
regards
R.B.

Nov 6, 2008
Sneek
hi! sorry if I was unclear! I don't really mind where it is. I'm Dutch, which means the type of "wild" we have is a Holstein-Friesian cow on a pasture. So I would like to travel somewhere, anywhere, to learn more. To really be immersed in the outdoors, so yes, I would LOVE to find a residency location! If you could help me learn more, that would be great.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE