Seude piece

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

huntersforge

Oct 14, 2006
southern scotland
Having just made myself a brown seude carry bag for my zebra/hobo kit . I find I have a 2ft x 2ft piece left , more than big enough for a similar project.
Not looking for much in exchange , maybe a spork ??
:)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Why not make a simple tinder pouch? Cut the suede so that it is circulat, leave a little tab at the twelve and six o'clock positions. Punch holes around the edge about a centimetre in from the edge at regular intervals and thread two pieces of crdage through the holes and tie each one to itself so that you have two seperate circles of cordage going through the same holes in the same direction. When you pull the seperate strings from either side of the pouch, it closes it up and if you then pull the tabs it opens back up. i have one for my fire steel and flint.

I can pop a picture up if you like.

Boon

Oct 10, 2007
lincolnshire
Why not make a simple tinder pouch? Cut the suede so that it is circulat, leave a little tab at the twelve and six o'clock positions. Punch holes around the edge about a centimetre in from the edge at regular intervals and thread two pieces of crdage through the holes and tie each one to itself so that you have two seperate circles of cordage going through the same holes in the same direction. When you pull the seperate strings from either side of the pouch, it closes it up and if you then pull the tabs it opens back up. i have one for my fire steel and flint.

I can pop a picture up if you like.

can you put a pic up for that spamel i have some spare leather that would be ideal, just cant visualise what it looks like. thanks

Boon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE