Set On the Tom Brown Tracker Knife 'STYLE', not the TOPS © version

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Can anyone tell me where I can find a tom brown tracker knife other than the tops company? I know that it is got horrible reviews but I like to collect unique things in the cutlery family and I spent some time in the marines with a gentleman that had 1 and I saw him use it to full potential almost minus quartering a deer however breaking wire splitting wood chopping notching and fileting fish as well as scale them with this monster knife but he got it from a re make company.....can anyone out there give me feedback on where to get one at as well as your opinions and personal experiences with this knife? I guess I'm a "set in my ways " collector of unique things like this even though Tom Brown (from what I've heard) is a hardcore naturalist and bravo to him . Anyway thank you all for the feedback it will be VERY appreciated befor this "green in the ears" newbie spends my next hard earned 300$.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
ISTR a few have been sold on this site -- or it may have been the same one changing hands several times. :)

It might be worth using a search engine on the BCUK site. Don't use BCUK's own search facilities, they're terrible.

Oh - and welcome to BCUK!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE