semi warncliff/ camp knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
a semi warnliff type knife
Blade 4" 01 slight convex ground heat treated to Rc 56/57 and sharpened to a razor edge, the blade has a satin finish.
handle is 4 1/4" gives a comfortable sure grip and has scales of australian mahuhoowhich will turn a honey colour with age, the pins are 1/4" brass and is epoxyied together with 2 ton devcon,.
I have not made a sheath but a right or left hand sheath will be included

I'm asking £60 inc postage & PP

KNIFE SOLD

many thanks

Ian
http://
semiwarncliffcampknife001.jpg

http://
semiwarncliffcampknife003.jpg

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
I think that this is an excellent knife at an excellent price. As an owner of one of 'Elma's' blades I can attest to the fine craftsmanship, attention to detail and finish. I have a similar design to this (Yew Utility) which is a little bit longer and more pointed and has a scandi grind. The blade shape itself is very versatile and gives good control and the shape of the handle supremely comfortable. Yes this handle looks a little 'grey' at the moment but as 'Elma' says it will honey with age and should make a rather attractive handle. Am I right in believing that this is quite a robust wood?

So I reckon someone should snap this up. Its a steal.

LBL

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Very tempting, if only I hadn't just bought a Stu M blade from BB! D**n!
Heck I can feel my resolve crumbling!:eek: :rolleyes:

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Resolve well and truly crumbled, Oh b***er it, I'll have it! PM to follow!

Bother it of course!

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Thanks! Already a member, have what he called his lil'hunter, exceptional knife.
I hope if all goes to plan that this will be its big brother though I'm not sure the hunter would want a camp brother!:rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE