selling up!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
A man selling his whole bush kit seems a real shame, hope you find more time one day :(

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
not sure how many people in line for the hammock kit but i'll take it if the ppl in line before me don't want it

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hi There halo.

Just wondering if you are posting things out this week. I could do with the bivvi bag before this coming week end.:D

Regards from Swyn.

H

halo

hi all,first i would like to appolagise to anyone who expressed an interest in an item but lost out,due to time and work comitments item's were sold to definate replies with payment,i've updated my original post with item's that have been sold and item's that are still available.

thank's for your patience and understanding.

halo.

p.s. ian i'm keeping my kettle it still live's in the back of my landy reason being it run's on anything combustable so i've always got a hot brew when i need one:D

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
Hi Halo,

Confused by your post :confused: Not sure if I have the billy and stones or not, can you clarify? Just to re-cap, after you confirmed you'd let me have these items, I went definite by return and asked for PP details as requested but never got a reply, which is why I haven't paid yet!!

No big deal if you've sold them, though a bit surprised given above, but just want to be sure I've not missed anything!? Could really do with both items and happy to pay as soon as I have PP address.

Let me know, please! :)

Cheers,

Chris

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Hi There halo.

Just wondering if you are posting things out this week. I could do with the bivvi bag before this coming week end.:D

Regards from Swyn.

This goes for me too. I'm off on a canoe trip for a week at the weekend and want to take the gb sfa with me.:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE