Loads of stuff for sale!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Pabst Blue Ribbon belt buckle for me please Matt. I'll grab it at NW if you're there? Cheers fella

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Ok guys, sorry I haven't replied back to everyone, iv been swamped with PMs. I'm at work all today but I will be replying to all your comments and PMs later this evening. :)

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Okay guys, im back from work and im going to start slowly replying to everyone! Bair with me, its takes me a wile to type.. :rolleyes:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
I tell you what mate, if you call it 20 you got yourself a deal. It's going to cost me around a 5er to send it all. So I'm not making much as it is.. if your happy with that send me a PM with your address and ill send you my PayPal :)

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Ok guys, iv just finally finished replying to everyone with your queries! :) yeeehaaa

So just to update,

Riven, paid
Knifefan, paid
Taffy63, paid
Spikey DaPikey, paid
Morph, paid
MikeE, paid

All your items are packed and will be send tomorrow morning :)

Johnnyboy
Prepper
Sasquatch

Ill bring all your bits with me to NW :D
And there is still a few outstanding payments. All the stuffs packed im just waiting for the all clear. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE