Mini Clearout!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
Mini clear-out to make some space
payment via paypal or bank transfer (would prefer bank trans so no fees for anyone but i'm flexible).

All prices include P&P.

1) SOLD EKA H8 knife with box, comes with sheath. I bought this knife on here and to b honest I think its worth more than the £25 I paid for it but in the spirit of BCUK I'll keep it at £25. Great wee knife and a lovely little user, great condition and has had regular use - only selling as its lived in the drawer since I bought a BRKT Aurora off BR. More details here

2) SOLD DD camping hammock, this has been used a few times and was used with Karibiners - which are not included but I have attached the strong hooks from the nomads land system hammock, with DD webbing cut into 2x5mtrs lengths. Great condition. £16.

3) SOLD Little titanium esbit stove, (from backpacking light) this thing is tiny and weighs next to nothing. Been used a few times in a tiny brew kit for dog walks along the beach etc. £5.

4) SOLD DD XL Tarp. 4.5m x 3m, wt 980g. Used once, great tarp - just a too big for my usage. £30.

5) SOLD BCB "Commando" Pack saw - little saw collapses into tube, £5. - used once.

6) SOLD Nomad Jungle Mosquito Net as sold by tamarack for £25, setup once but not used (no biters that night :) ). £18, now £13 delivered.

7) SOLD Falkniven DC4 field sharpening stone - you all know what this. used a couple of times. £10. (complete with a couple of panel pins ;) )

8) SOLD 1000 / 6000 grit Japanese waterstone with adjustable holder and nagura stone (only used a few times - gives a really good edge). This cost me over £50, delivered for £35.

I have pictures to add and will do so as soon as I get the wee camera back of the wife (the pics are on its memory card).

First post on here secures.

I plan to continue my clearout over the next couple of weeks and will have some other bits and bobs and some freebies too.

AFK - dog demanding a walk and its a great excuse to go and see how the Elderberrys I have my eye on are coming along.

Cheers
Tom

Still Waters

Nomad
Dec 20, 2007
North yorkshire
1) EKA H8 knife with box, comes with sheath. I bought this knife on here and to b honest I think its worth more than the £25 I paid for it but in the spirit of BCUK I'll keep it at £25. Great wee knife and a lovely little user, great condition and has had regular use - only selling as its lived in the drawer since I bought a BRKT Aurora off BR. More details here

Ill take that please could you pm me your paypal addy

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
good to hear - its a lovely wee knife. Good doing business. So far so good in the sending the right thing to the right people :).

Mary - saw has been posted today, should be with you soon.

Tom

EDIT _ Price drop on the mozzie net, final offer at £13 delivered. any takers?

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Tarp arrived this morning,Thanks,very happy with it .It's a;ready up in the garden for the kids to sleep under tonight.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE