selling up!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Mayfly, I paid for the billy last week.:eek:

I had no idea what was going on, they didn't have sold on them and I had a paypal address by return. I sent the money straight away. S O rry.

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
Hi Dougster,
Not sure what's up, a bit weird, maybe I missed something, but no big deal. Someone else has kindly offered me a billy - THANKS!! - and I'm looking around for new stones as we speak. So no worries.
Cheers,
Chris

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Hi Halo,

Confused by your post :confused: Not sure if I have the billy and stones or not, can you clarify? Just to re-cap, after you confirmed you'd let me have these items, I went definite by return and asked for PP details as requested but never got a reply, which is why I haven't paid yet!

I had the same problem. Asked it something was available, then found it was sold to someone else before I even got the paypal address Ah well. :rolleyes:

scoops_uk

Nomad
Feb 6, 2005
Jurassic Coast
I'm looking around for new stones as we speak. So no worries.

Sorry Mayfly, I'd said I'd definitely have the stones if you hadn't taken them and got a PM straight back saying they were still available so I paid straight away.

S orry you missed out, I wasn't meaning to gazzump you.

Scoops

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
It's easy to pay if you have a PP address! But no probs at all, end of story.

No rep points = wild west (as someone else also pointed out). Better get out my six shooter :D Bring back the rep button ;)

elrond

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2006
Alba
Halo,

couple of mails & PMs sent re:l no sign of the clikstand & burner.

let me know mate

cheers

Gary

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Just got back from holiday to find this waiting for me at work (crusader cup, bottle and cooker) - thanks very much - just what I was looking for.

Geoff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE