Seen it all now. PORTABLE PROPANE CAMPFIRE !!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
The Portafire II portable campfire gives you the atmosphere and warmth of a wood campfire without the smoke, ash, and embers.

No fun! :twisted:

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Inflatable wilderness? Dehydrated water? :roll:
Ed said:
anyone tried cooking on one yet :rolmao:
what will they think of next.......

:)
Ed

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Andy said:
i didn't read much because i was laughing to hard. is it american by any chance

I'm assuming so !! I don't think any british company would dare market it. Be interesting to see if any show up at the outdoor show so those that are going can all laugh and point :-D

woodsitter

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2004
Amsterdam
Dehydrated water?

already seen that! :lol:

It was in a outdoor store, a small (I guess empty) plastic zip bag, ‘containing’ the ‘product’.

The bag said: Instant water, just ad water and stir!
Advantaged where the light weight, instant use, all climates, non allergic, etc. :uu:

It was supposed to be a gadget gift for outdoor freaks who already have everything.
:wink:

[/quote]

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Fantastic I want one. Can you Imagine turing up at the wilderness Gathering with one of them. LOL LOL :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao:
Rich

Powderburn

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2004
Michigan, USA
I saw a guy using a gas-powered blender on his boat (docked at a marina) a couple summers ago. It looked like it was made out of an old string trimmer. Noisy and smelly, but the dorky-looking dude had lots of women in bikinis flocking around for daquiris. Gotta give the guy credit for that. :biggthump :notworthy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE