Searched for a knife and found so much knowledge

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 6, 2022
Hessen
Hi there, I was actually just looking for some nice knife but found myself just reading a lot of the interesting threads here. So I decided to stay =)

I‘m from Germany and I love spending time in the woods. Mostly I just enjoy the nature, hanging up a hammock or make some fresh coffee on a small fire. But since I have a little toddler I often take with me, I want to start building a better knowledge to share with her.

So thanks a lot to all of you who keep this place as informativ as it is.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Hello from Berlin!

Should you need tips where to buy or order equipment in your wider area just ask me. I am also pretty well informed regarding equipment for children, started myself in the age of 5 and can remember that pretty well.

Feb 6, 2022
Hessen
Hello from Berlin!

Should you need tips where to buy or order equipment in your wider area just ask me. I am also pretty well informed regarding equipment for children, started myself in the age of 5 and can remember that pretty well.
Thanks for the offer, I‘ll keep that in mind.

Actually bought quite some stuff for my urban setup at tacwrk which is located in Berlin ;)

Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
For new stuff Recon Company in Salzgitter, and for used stuff (B) or new old stock (A/B) Räer in Hildesheim are a bit closer to you.

Räer is since more than 100 years in the military surplus business, I guess it's the oldest one in Europe.

:cool:

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE