Saw Ray tonight

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
As an early birthday present from my wife I went to see Ray Mears tonight doing a talk at the local theater in Northampton. He was fantastic spoke for about 3.5 hours (with a small break in the middle). He started about his favorite places to to go and went from there and really in to details about a whole list of subjects. Including what to do if you meet a bear up close and personnel. He also went into about our effect on the wildlife and people who really impress him. Also questions and answers (well, written on a pieces of paper) and the ended with a glimpse of his next series set in the wild west of america.
He even did a book signing after and let us take photos with him after. I had a lady taking my picture she was struggling a bit with my phone...well I thought she was, She ended up taking about 20 pictures while I chatted with Ray. Very friendly he was to. I had a really good night out. And a big thank you to the misses for getting me the ticket for me !

Managed to get Rays Mears signiture.That books never leaving the house again. He even commented on how read it looked (well it has been read once or twice)

One of the many photos taken while I nattered to Ray

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
i went to the one in cardiff 0n sunday night about 3.5 hours great night had him sign my book and a chat and photo with him here is the photo great bloke

IMG_0705.jpg
regards dave

MK-MIKE

Dec 2, 2009
Milton Keynes
I was at Northampton as well. Really enjoyable night, Ray was superb. Loved the bear encounter bit, going to try it the next time I am on the underground :)

Managed to meet him and get his book signed.
The wife loved the show as well

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE