Save me from Miranda !

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Evening all and a merry christmas to you :)

The Midwife has just come on and swMbo demands to watch it but i can't stand Miranda Hart ! no amount of pleading on my part would convince swMbo to turn it over, so here i am on christmas day hiding from Miranda.

Hope you all had a great one and santa was kind, the kids well behaved and food wonderful :)

Cheers guys :beerchug:

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Just sat through the midwife serial. Always annoys me when even fictional treatments get historical facts wrong as a lot of people get their info about the past from them. One could fail to realise that the National Health Service had been established in the previous decade etc etc. As for midwives acting as District Nurses....!

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Think yourselves lucky.

I'm at my sister's for Crimbo as she isn't well.

I organised Sky for her as she's virtually housebound, thinking there are hundreds and hundreds of stuff to entertain and keep her in touch with the world.

She watches the biggest load of tripe ever to be aired and I'm currently being subjected to the shoite and drivel that is "Most Haunted" and "Extreme Makeover".

My sister used to be quite clever but has regressed due to the influence of the idiot's lantern in the corner.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Liam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE