Salvation!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
You know those cold winter nights, when it's been dark since 16.30 and by 20.00 staring into the fire is slightly losing it's charm? Well fear not, I give you "The Spinner"

A well known purveyor of sharp and Bushcrafty things is selling, at a very attractive price I might add, the answer to all the worries of the modern Bushcrafter. Troubling thoughts like, will my IPhone battery last? I'll have no Internet, Gaming and I'll be unable to make my video while I'm deep in the wilderness, well the Gorse bushes over at the back of the common really, but you know what I mean.

Salvation is at hand..
The Spinner..to quote..." They are gadgety, they are customisable, they are cool, and you have to have one!"....." Satisfy those fidgety cravings with one of these phenomenal Spinners! WARNING: These Titanium spinners are highly addictive! "

" They are cool" well, that's me sorted then, for only £250 you can get a massive 6.3cm spinner which glows in the dark and err...spins.
I've ordered three...although perhaps I should have waited for a group buy..:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE